Friday 16 February 2018

My Top Ten {New Season BODEN}


I don't know if you will have seen but BODEN has dropped some seriously amazing new pieces this season in the run up to summer. Even though a lot of it is not really for February, there are a few key pieces that I am loving that will see me through into spring and beyond.
What's great is, as always, BODEN has once again nailed it in updating your wardrobe in the most colourful way possible. You know what they say, go hard or go home, well this is GO BOLD!
I have spent so long trying to curate a more minimalist wardrobe with only using colour as a pop, but what I have learned more recently about fashion and style is that you must just do what you want.
Fashion is what is in the shops, but style is how you wear it. I am sure someone once said that, and it is so true. We all have our own style that suits us and if we don't want to go bankrupt every season we have to spend our money in a way that gives our wardrobes a life long fashion sense. Clever choices mean that you can fill your wardrobe with items that look good again and again and again. 



Me and BODEN go well a lot of the time. It appeals to my easy way to stylish dressing. They very rarely get it wrong and if you pick what suits you, you will find that you pick a winner every time.
I get most of my striped tops from them now, they never fail me. If you want a bright coloured coat, they pretty much own that area of the market and when you need that printed dress, you can bet there will always be something on the website that will fit the bill.
For me, I have so many pieces that I wear and that will never grow old. I love anything leopard print they do and their Classic Leopard Belt is a must buy piece. I am in mine almost daily! And we always knew their shoes were fab, but their take on white trainers has stepped up a notch in the last few years and honestly, they are perfect for everything.
My spiel for BODEN said, let's talk about 10 new pieces to add to your wardrobe!




Like I said, "Go Bold" in their new season AILEEN COAT or find something more neutral in their CARLY EMBROIDERED JACKET. I love this over a white tee or even their MULTI COLOURED SLEEVE BRETON which is a really nice stripe update. I also think their BERNADETTE JUMPER with the RICHMOND TROUSERS and a pair of HOLLIE TRAINERS are all outfit staples and mix in so well with a work wardrobe or even a casual one. Plus navy and white is a match made in heaven. 



If it's a dress you are after then the SYBIL DRESS in Red is great for now to wear with some plain HOLLY TRAINERS or the SYBIL DRESS in Pink will take you into spring perfectly.
To round off my ten items, you can never go wrong with a good shirt from BODEN. I have photographed two, one old Spot one (NEW VERSION HERE) as it is the perfect shirt for the Boden look, and the other classic white one with a summer twist, the BELL SLEVED SHIRT is great under coats and jackets but will look so pretty in the summer with jeans and sandals. 





The new collection has so much to offer and if you are off on some warm getaways soon, you need to have a look at their summer collection, it is just dreamy.
Look our for more posts featuring all these items, I can show you how I am styling them all together.




*** Collaborative Post With Boden ***
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig