Monday 10 April 2017

Embroided Jeans #Stealmystyle {FT. Boden}

Embroidery on everything. That's what I say anyway. It is this seasons biggest trend and it is one that has been brewing for a few months now, but embroidered denim is easily becoming the best way to decorate your clothes. From shoes to jackets, jeans and jumpers, anything with pretty floral embroidery will see you through the warmer months in style. 
Personally, I have looked at a gazillion pairs of jeans with flowers on but have not liked any. It's more that I was worried I would look too young and that they just wouldn't suit me; too statement. But when I saw these Cavendish Girlfriend Jeans the simplicity of the print really appealed to me and I felt that it wasn't too fussy. The cut; not too high waist or skinny also looked great and with a little turn up I feel they are a great fit.
After receiving a few wolf whistles (only from Rob) I knew that they must be looking good! Teamed with white trainers and an essential Boatneck Tee, you are winning!










Have you tried the embroidered trend yet?

*Post in collaboration with Boden
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing this blog. It is very much informative and at the same time useful for me. Here I have found the best embroidery digitizing service at an affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding Digitizing work on your jeans it looks just woow. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Students, screens, instructors, Boden Discount Code staff and people from the Military can get a sensible blueprint on select ... Open basically in Microsoft online store in Joined Region.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig