Wednesday 18 January 2017

New Silver Shoes #Stealmystyle


January is a funny month for dressing. The shops are saleing all the winter things and restocking their spring things. Its like some strange midseason of wanting to wear pretty blouses but in reality needing to still wear jumpers. It is not spring yet! Having made my fur coat purchase, on any dry days I am looking forward to wearing it. This simple outfit kept me cosey, but made me feel a bit lighter due to these gorgeous Silver Kurt Geiger Shoes. I got these in the Next sale online (now sold out) but I have looked around and found a few pairs that are similar and will equally add a slight spring to your step even in these winter months.

Guess / Dolly (My Pair) / Dolly Silver / KooL

Teamed with my fur mink coat, a simple grey sweater, some high waisted jeans and my handbag I enjoying feeling fresh but still keeping warm.







Emily xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig