Tuesday 31 January 2017

Frilled Shirts #Stealmystyle


I always think that tops are often the one thing I don't buy enough off, and by tops I mean blouses. You know just pretty ones you could wear day or night, in any season and they are just nice. I always end up in knits in the winter, so as you hope to head out of the cold weather I often just look at my wardrobe and don't know what to wear other than jumpers or stripes (also that is not a bad thing). But with new styles coming into shops, and finding colours that I really like, it seems that blues, whites and pinky shades have encaptured me and that is what I am most comfortable wearing. 
That said, I just wanted to share a few links to some pretty blouses I have found recently that are all kinds of pretty and will be great for spring and summer!


Marks & Spencer are nailing it this season with very chic clothes. This pure cotton ruffle shirt is perfect with jeans and and will look amazing in spring/summer with white trousers!



This pink ruffle Vero Moda blouse will look great with all kinds of denim!


And this frill cuff Vero Moda shirt is another perfect example of easy tailoring to suit a range of outfits.



Finally This striped, off the shoulder Parallel Lines blouse has lovely tie frill sleeves.

I think these soft blues are great for spring/summer and go with most denims so with little flats you are always going to have a winning combo.

#Stealmystyle

Emily xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig