Thursday 15 September 2016

Two shoes, new shoes...

......bright, shiny, blue shoes. Not in this case but if you are like me then this Shirley Hughes rhyme may be one that often goes through your head when you mention the words 'New Shoes'. The classic children's book 'Two Shoes New Shoes' was one that my mum often read to us and it is just one of those phrases that has always stuck with me. I often think about it when getting the kids shoes and it always makes me smile. But like I said, in this case they are not bright, shiny, blue shoes like the character in the story but more the complete opposite. 


I am sure if you are on the Boden mailing list you will have had multiple emails and catalogues tempting you on to their website. I have been on so many times and filled my basket then panicked at the price at the check out and bailed! Haha! I am sure I am not the only one! But for Etta, she had some birthday money from her Great Grandparents to buy something for Autumn and I knew just what to get her. 
Recently I have been buying her lots of checked dresses to team with leggings and tights in blacks and navy blues so these Fun Mary Janes seemed like a perfect purchase. Last year I got her these, they were a slightly different design but they went with everything so getting the new season ones seemed like a good idea.
We haven't worn them much yet but so far they have looked gorgeous with the dark, autumn colours that Etta has worn!

I actually have a bit of a lust list with the Boden kids shoes at the moment, they always look gorgeous and hopefully I might be able to get a few extra pairs over the coming months when they do there regular % off days!
Here is what is constantly in my shopping basket:









Are you lusting after certain Boden products? Don't get me started on the women's shoes!

Emily
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only who regularly fills their boden basket only to abandon it in panic! Somehow it's always Anna's stuff that tends to stick and anything for me gets parked for later (mostly never). What I really wanted to ask is how you find boden's kids shoes for comfort and quality? I'm always super conscious of the little growing feet and am often spending more than I probably need to in the pursuit of perfectly built footwear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katerina, haha, we are funny arnt we! I must say, when shoes look this pretty it is easy to want more rather than actually thinking so I needs this. I find their shoes are great quality and last well but like all, there is always something, like the fur rubs off slightly on glitter comes off, but that is because i let etta where them places when trainers would have sufficed. Boden get it right though with quality and style but for good fitting and robust shoes, they are possibly mot the best ones to shop from. They are great for beauty and fashion but if etta wore them every day, it wouldnt take long for them to get wrecked! Emily xx

      Delete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only who regularly fills their boden basket only to abandon it in panic! Somehow it's always Anna's stuff that tends to stick and anything for me gets parked for later (mostly never). What I really wanted to ask is how you find boden's kids shoes for comfort and quality? I'm always super conscious of the little growing feet and am often spending more than I probably need to in the pursuit of perfectly built footwear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always lusting after Boden and Mini Boden for MM ...best place to shop for shoes too. I love these. Just bought MM a pair of the boots in yellow with gold glitter sides OMG I love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny for all your kind comments! Boden is actually dangerous for me, it is all so pretty! I saw your girl in her yellow ones and they looked fab, I must say I hadnt thought they would be any good but she sure makes them look stunning! Also, it was lovely meeting you also, the MADS was a good experience, something that gave me drive as well. Hope you are all well, emily x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig