Wednesday 14 September 2016

Autumnal Suede


I don't know why I am talking about Autumnal suede when to be quite honest, it is clearly still summer! We are definitely experiencing an Indian Summer which I am very much enjoying! However, so much of me wants to wear all my beautiful new knits and jackets that I have bought specifically for the cooler weather and I am unable to enjoy at the minute! Their time will come though and for now I will just have to enjoy the warm sunny days!


I must say, I have always been a bit worried about wearing suede, as there are so many faux suede items floating about these days it was always a wonder whether buying a real suede jacket was worth it. I have bought a few cheap faux ones thinking that they would suffice for the looks I wanted to create, but I was always disappointed about how cheap they looked and ended up returning them. This jacket is from ASOS and it is actually the second one I have bought. In the spring I got the same style in a light sand colour but when I received it, it just didn't suit me. After seeing this lovely charcoal grey come out for the Autumn and having a £20 voucher to spend, I put it towards this and I am so pleased I did. 


I bought a size up so that I could fit my nice wintery knitted jumpers under it, but the way it is cut you wouldn't know. When I first put it on it was quite stiff but after just a few wears it has become so soft and such an easy item to just pull on. I am wearing it here with an H&M blouseASOS ballet flats and some River Island Culottes.

More than anything, this jacket seems to be worth its price, at under £100 for real leather you are looking at it not being quite right, but this really is. I love it!





Are you desperate to wear your autumn gear already?

Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig