Friday 5 August 2016

Hair Care For Little Miss Blonde!


Something I haven't really talked about on the blog yet is my Golden locks that I am rocking nowadays! I must say, I absolutely love being blonde. I always wanted to be and recently so many people have been saying how much it suits me so I am sure it will be staying around for a long time. I don't know what it is about it, I just have always loved the idea and I suppose as an auburn colour originally, my features aren't dark and it suits my skin tone quite naturally. 
Luckily my sister is a hairdresser at a local salon so not only do I have an excellent colourist at arm's reach but easy access to hair care and professional colouring!
However, most of the look relies on my styling and care into keeping it soft, bright and healthy.
Recently I was introduced to Shea Moisture and they have been keeping my blonde locks feeling enriched.


For me, all I want is to have hair that sits well, is easy to style, and doesn't look malnourished from colouring. I started using the Superfruit Complex collection as it is a good all-rounder for supporting and nourishing coloured hair.


For me, their 10 in 1 multi-benefit Shampoo and conditioner are just perfect. They Say "Our Award-Winning 10-IN-1 RENEWAL SYSTEM provides your hair with Sulfate-free cleansing, anti-aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment, rejuvenation, anti-stress, manageability and softness without build up. 
I say, they are right. That is exactly what I feel my hair is getting. I suppose, shampoo can just be shampoo, but I always think things like, how it holds its style, does it brush well, what it looks like the next day are all key things in finding out if you have a good hair system. 

Now, I have been using these for a while now and find not only do they smell gorgeous, that smell stays in my hair after blow drying, it then keeps my hair soft and in its style, and I can easily get 3 days out of it before I need to wash it again, which used to be a pretty unheard of thing for me. 


So all those special super fruits seem to work with my body and give me the results I want. And for an extra wellness boost I use the hair masque that matches the system.
Having a shower is often a quick affair for me. I do love a long, hot relaxing one though so having a hair mask on means that I have an excuse to stay in there a bit longer!


All three of these products really work with my hair so I only have good things to say about them. At first I was worried that the masque especially was still in my hair after washing out but there was no residue left once it was dried.
It really is keeping my hair soft!




Emily

*Post in collaboration with SheaMoisture who wanted me to try out their products on my dyed hair.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I recently picked up this shampoo on a recent shopping trip, along with the matching conditioner. I have to say I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say this is the happiest i've ever been with my hair since finding the most amazing hairdresser (Holly you are my saviour) and over the years I've found some staple products that my hair just absolutely loves. hair care products

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig