Wednesday 11 May 2016

Tricked into thinking it is summer.


It happens all the time. We get lulled into this sense of summer time loving by a few warm days and as soon as the normal weather returns we are cursing it like it has destroyed the whole summer. We are indeed forgetting that it isn't actually even summer yet and the fact that it is raining in May is no surprising thing. I know I always do it, I get way ahead of myself and start planning picnic teas and adventures out, then almost seem disappointed at the world for ruining my plans! Get a grip Emily! These things are all wonderful adventures to come and if today means you have to wear wellies on a walk instead of sandals then wear them like you are splashing in the sea and enjoy the fact that you know the sunshine will return!

Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig