Wednesday 4 May 2016

MAD Blog Awards


Yep you are right, this truly is MAD! A Finalist in the biggest UK awards for blogging! How did that happen?
 When I was nominated for the MAD Blog awards in the catagory of "Best Use Of Photography" I thought it was a really lovely compliment to lots of hard work. It was a genuin shock and having decided that I was nowhere near good enough when the voting first opened, I wouldn't ask people to vote. Then with only a few days left I found out I was nominated and it suddenly dawned on me that maybe, just maybe we were good enough! So I started asking for votes. It is a really hard thing to do, asking for something like this but due to the nature of it I felt I could rely on my followers, friends and family for help!
When I was away last week I received a tweet very late at night telling me I had made it into the top 6 in my catagory! I mean, Seriously? Thank you so much! It was an amazing moment of realisation and I felt truly honoured to have got this far!

It doesn't stop here though, the final six in each category now have a further 4 weeks to share as much as we can and get everyone to re-vote for us. I just wanted to ask you all....if you can it would mean so much to me for you to vote for us in the "Best Use Of Photography" category.

I can not thank you all enough, it really means the world to have made it this far. Being a finalist is amazing already and I am so happy that you all think so highly of our work!

To celebrate I had a look through my Instagram folder and have picked a selection of pictures that made me smile!





























From the bottom of my heart, Thank you!

You can vote HERE, or click the picture link at the side of the page!

Emily

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig