Monday 11 January 2016

You Used To Call Me On My Cell Phone!


I foolishly let it slip that I thought some of the outfits in Drake's video ''Hotline Bling'' were cool and since had been on the hunt for a cool black hoodie to team with stone-wash jeans and boots . My mention of this was more than rewarded, but not just in the item itself. I received an entire theme of Drake-related Christmas presents, including most of the outfits from the video, his new album and a plethora of in-law humming and ribbing to boot. I must say, what started as some jokes about a video with cool-but-why-cha-cha steps, some pretty hoochie mamas (I don't think I'm entitled to use that slang) & a black jumper, ended up with me receiving some awesome clothes. Thanks Emily. Thanks Drake.







Do you want to dress like Drake too? (I wouldn't blame you!)

Rob
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig