Wednesday 13 January 2016

Scents to make me think of spring.


We are here, still in January and wish desperately it was March so we can all bathe in the beauty of Spring. The reality is we still have a few weeks of winter and according to weather reports winter sure is coming! It still doesn't stop us though, thinking that we can head out in a chiffon blouse and little jacket. I do, but then about turn promptly to actually get dressed appropriately! 


There are little ways that I love to feel a but of spring fever! Flowers are definitely my main port of call for the home but for me, the thought of using a scent that only makes me think of the joys of spring really gets my mood up. Parisian Millefleures Flower Water by Crabtree & Evelyn is something that really gets my mind dreaming of wild flower picking. It is indeed a very true salute to the beauty that blooms bring to us. 
This perfume is actually the second edition that has taken lead from its original form. What a beautiful fragrance it is too. Something that really brings blooms into the room. 


If you are really feeling a dash of the January blues them maybe this 'pick me up' might just sit well with you. But, I warn you now, this may also turn out to be the very thing that keeps you feeling fresh all year as its sweet smell is so inspiring. The kind that makes you skip!


Emily

*This was gifted to me last year for posts but because I still love it, I wanted to talk about it again.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig