Friday 30 October 2015

#mamasblooms


How dark is it on an evening since the clocks changed? I was lighting candles this week at about 3pm as it was getting so gloomy! That is a pro really though as candle light is lovely! 
This week my pumpkin collection grew a bit and after collecting some leaves on a walk I made a trug of vegetation! I think that can still very loosely be tagged with #mamasblooms!!!


I also dried out a few tiny bloomed rose heads this week. I noticed that they weren't dropping but had opened into the most beautiful shape. I just snipped them right under the head and sat them on a radiator. They have just dried perfectly!


As always there is so much to cast your eyes on in the gallery. From mellow blooms to bright pumpkins filled with flowers. So many pretty shades!


Top left to right @lindiespatch_accessories/ @rebecca_lou_72/ @@bonnieandbumble/ @littlemaldod

The simplicity of these shots really caught my eye, I just loved how pretty they are.

This month's sponsor Lindie's Patch will be giving one lucky winner a £30 gift voucher for her shop so make sure you follow her account to see if it's you! You also have a few days to use the code BLOOMS25 in her Etsy shop to get 25% off!

Keep tagging all!

Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig