Friday 9 October 2015

#mamabakescakes

Well, first of all I need to start with the GBBO final. Who were you all gunning for? Rob and I so wanted Tamal to win, but I think Nadiya was pretty much made for winning this season. And what an emotional end, even Mary Berry tearing up almost had me going! What a great season!
This week has seen a few changes in our life and a few very busy days so I have not got in the kitchen yet!
However as always you guys have been sharing your pictures of fantastic bakes! How do you all find the time? Especially you @bonnieandbumble who made the glorious chocolate finger covered cake for NO REASON! I love it!! In fact this week it was hard to choose just four as they all looked great. 


Top left @bonnieandbumble/ top right @leighannek34/ bottom left @christinebeale/ bottom right @ccaitriona23

These are all fab, ladies and what is even better is that we have our lovely new sponsor this month Say What You C who make personalised jewellery and accessories.
Say What You C are gifting one lucky baker a beautiful bar necklace which they will be allowed to personalise. Have a read of my post this week about them. 
So keep tagging and baking this month; lovely prize to be won!


Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig