Thursday 1 October 2015

This week's #mamasblooms

What another stunning week. I can hardly keep my eyes off the gallery once I click on it!
It's funny, when I look through at what Nanda is doing it's so nice to see how our brains can be drawn to similar things. This week we are both loving hydrangeas....



And working with dried flowers to decorate wreaths!



Its so nice to see our joint creativity blooming!

When I look through the gallery I feel inspired by your choice of colours and use of your homes. It's everything I love seeing: homes and flowers, such a perfect combination.





What a lovely reminder of the little bits of summer we are still getting.
Keep tagging and remember that the gorgeous Blondie Rocks will be gifting someone a £50 voucher to spend on their website.


If you fancy treating yourself now use the code 'mamasblooms' at the check out for 25% off!

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig