Thursday 25 June 2015

Pretty hair, Clarks shoes and winter coats.

I know right, blogging about winter coats in June but I was too excited to keep it until Autumn! I found this coat on ebay, barely wore, by ASOS and still available on their site at it's full price of £90. I got it for £25! Blooming bargain! I love looking for winter stuff in the summer. Ebay is a great place to catch people selling their winter wardrobe to make space for their summer one and you can find lots of bargains! I was really pleased with this as I was gearing up to spend the money on a cream coat and was chuffed when this came up! Shows that it's always worth keeping your eyes peeled. With skinny jeans, my trusted Clarks trainers and a baggy tee I think I will be wearing this coat at every opportunity before the colder months!
CoatJeans/ only white available Shoes/ old t-shirt









Post by Emily
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Spot on with this article, I really think this website needs more attention. I'll probably be back to read more, thanks for the info.
    clarks kalverstraat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the fresh perspective you did on the issue. I will be back soon to check up on new posts! Thank you!
    great gift ideas

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig