Monday 1 June 2015

Denim, cross backs and braid loving

When I first saw this ASOS dress I knew that it was going to be one of those prancing around the garden dresses. It's simplicity in cut and its Prairie style is perfect for feeling feminine and pretty. I Love the cut of the back and the straps; you could easily wear a cute breton striped top under it or go bare like me. I think I like it so much as it reminds me of the pretty little girls dresses you get in Next, you know, the ones that make you think "If only they did this in my size..."
With my hairband braid hair I really do feel like I should be prouncing through a field of cowparsley!
I have teamed mine with a H&M bomber jacket in a nude pink with leather look sleeves. 







Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig