Wednesday 1 April 2015

Pampering with Crabtree and Evelyn

Pampering with Crabtree and Evelyn


I am so lucky to have found such a fondness with this gorgeous brand. My 'La Source' hand cream is nearly empty now and I am already debating what will be my next hand essential. The fragranced body products are nice to use and really leave you skin in a supple condition.
I went on a hen party the other weekend and had a massage and facial and on my arrival home I had a lovely little package from Crabtree and Evelyn containing body lotion and hand therapy. What excitement to be able to carry on my pampering with some lovely products.
The nice thing about being sent something that I haven't picked is that I got two things that I would never have picked.


The first was a body lotion from their 'Caribbean Island wild flower' range. Now this, as you might expect had a lovely floral smell but was so delicate. It is fresh and light and leaves your skin feeling moisturised but not drowned in sticky fluid. It absorbs well and leaves a beautiful scent on your skin. I have since read that their hand wash in the same scent has been shortlisted in one of the Best Beauty Awards for this year. It is a delightful product and I would now buy more in this scent having tested it out.


My second product was a 'Torocco Orange' hand lotion. I wouldn't have gone for anything orange infused but this is really lovely. It is more musky then the floral types but its luscious formula just melts into you hands leaving soft and hydrated. I love the Crabtree and Evelyn hand therapies and think most women would also. The smart packaging and distinctive scents really make for the perfect home to handbag essential. This orange one has now become my ''by the kitchen sink moisturiser'' for treating my hands after washing the mountain of dishes.


Crabtree and Evelyn have definitely captured me and I can't wait to finish the bottles so I can try something new!

Fancy having a look at their products? Click HERE.

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig