Tuesday 7 April 2015

Easter Weekend Photo Diary

Easter Weekend Photo Diary


What beautiful weather we are experiencing, it seems everyone's mood has been lifted as spring well and truly gets underway. In Lincoln it was still pretty glum until Easter Sunday but the sun has been pouring down and has put everyone in a good mood.
We had such a busy weekend one way or another. Loads of time was spent with family; we were hardly at home at all!
I thought I would share some photos from the weekend to save me writing it all out. It was nice seeing so many people. We ate so much chocolate and good food and as I sit here I can't believe Easter has been and gone so fast! Hope you all had a wonderful time. Here are a few snippets from our days spent playing and smiling! (I didn't include the tantrum photos, no one needs to see them!)

Enjoy!

























The End!

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig