Friday 13 March 2015

Mystyle #Mumstyle - Take Me To Paris

Mystyle #Mumstyle - Take Me To Paris

My absolute favourite pattern ever is stripes. I LOVE them. I think it is because they remind me of France, and well, I LOVE France so wearing them really brings me a sense of happiness!
This outfit screams Parisian chic for me: big soft coat, stupidly high heels, stripes, need I say more.
I purchased a pair of Culottes from Primark as I loved how they seemed to look on models and felt that I wanted a pair. I found these beautiful navy blue ones and knew that they should become a wardrobe staple for spring/summer. The fit of these is pretty perfect; they taper in at the waist and have a little belt. For me I felt that they were the perfect fit.
My knitted striped top was also Primark. I love the high neck strap and it is so soft. I actually also purchased one in Coral as that looks great with the blue as well. For £5 each I knew I would be able to wear them with high waisted trousers and skirts too.
The killer item for this look is these red shoes. Again Primark and I really am pleased with the fit. They are cheap shoes, but these are the best heels I have bought from Primark, they are a soft fabric rather than a patent one so they allow for movement in the toes. But be warned; they are high!! The heel is very thin too. I wouldn't wear them for a dancing night out but for dinners and drinks they would look amazing!
Something that adds a bit of chic is wearing this Marks and Spencer cream coat on my shoulders. I love that; gives you a bit of Audrey Hepburn charm and that is something all women should indulge in! Unfortunately this jacket I got in the Sale last Autumn but there are plenty of similar styles around!











Steal my style:
Unfortunately Primark only sells from their shops on the high street so find you local store and pick up some great pieces!

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig