Wednesday 25 March 2015

My Style #Mumstyle - Flouncy 50's Skirt

My Style #Mumstyle - Flouncy 50's Skirt

You may have realised that I have a thing for skirts. I love a good skirt and I love a skirt that will look good for years as its style and pattern won't really date! 
This very girly, spotty skirt with frill around the bottom is a perfect skirt for all occasions. You could wear it for parties, christenings, even weddings as long as you pair it with the right things. I even wore it to a grease party recently!
What was also great about this piece was the price: £11! That's right, it is still on ASOS now and is by Paper Dolls. Pretty perfect for having in your wardrobe!
Good jackets are always a good investment and I have a growing collection. This one I got in the summer from ZARA and is just a lovely shade of pink. It works well on the shoulders with this skirt and gives me a bit of a 50's look worn with my Bardot black top from Primark.








Steal my style by clicking the links

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig