Monday 16 March 2015

Loving The Blue Shirts

Loving The Blue Shirts

One serious style trend that seems to be popping up is easy, styled, pale blue shirts. I love shirts that rely on you just pulling them on with a pair of jeans. I love denim shirts as they have this same effect; you can pull them on with pretty much anything and they look good. They make my dressing easier some days when I haven't time to stand and stare into my wardrobe. 
Recently I bought this light blue baggy shirt from Marks and Spencers. It is a soft cotton shirt in an oversized fit and very easy to wear. I have it here with white jeans which is quite a summery look, but heading into spring it will go perfectly with blue jeans or even stone skinny chinos.






I have linked to my shirt and a couple more I have found. 



Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig