Saturday 17 January 2015

#SnapHappyBritMums Photo Challenge Day 17

#SnapHappyBritMums Photo Challenge Day 17

Todays word is ''Hibernot''. It took me ages to work out what this was then it dawned on me that it was showing how you are not hibernating. After this last week swimming everyday, bike riding and walking I feel like I could hibernate now, but it was great getting out and enjoying the nice January weather. We were lucky that whenever we went out it was bright sunshine but it was also freezing cold. To be honest this is my favourite kind of weather. As long as you wrap up you can easily do anything! The best days are when you can wear nice coats and scarfs but have your sunglasses on! I am sharing this photo of me out on a walk, definitely not hibernating!


Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig