Monday 5 January 2015

#SnapHappyBritMum Photo Challenge Day 5

#SnapHappyBritMum Photo Challenge Day 5

Today we have been asked to photo our 8am. For us we are quite lucky as we don't have stressful mornings due to our children not being of school age. That will all change come September this year though! 
I don't start work untill 9.30, and Rob is usually 8.30 so our 8am's are time for breakfast, a cup of tea and getting ready. I have shared a photo of our lovely Matalan letter mugs. These are £2 each and I love them! Also in the picture is my Emma Bridgewater teapot and Garden Trading canisters that were both Christmas presents from my mum. I'm working my way towards that country kitchen and these bits are perfect for it!


Post by Emily

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig