Friday 12 December 2014

*Love Lincoln(shire)* - L & S Interiors

*Love Lincoln(shire)* - L&S Interiors

A few weeks ago my mum took two of my sisters and myself up to Harrogate for the Country Living Christmas fair. We attended one at the beginning of the year in London so we fancied a go at this one too. It is a showcase of exhibitors sharing their goods in one place for all to view and buy. It is a serious shopping day; buying things that you don't easily come across on the high street. It was a lovely day going out as just the girls but there was a definite aim for me and what I wanted to try to buy. 

There were a few exhibitors that I wanted to seek out, one of them being L & S Interiors. They are based in Lincolnshire and I have seen their products at previous fairs and they stocks some small shops. 

L & S Interiors are made up of Louise and her mother, Sue who make bespoke curtains and blinds and also have a huge selection of home accessories ranging from bags to lamp shades. The ladies make everything by hand and work with the most exquisite fabrics. The likes of Peony and Sage, Cabbages and Roses and many more dress their products in the most beautiful patterns. 
What I love about this little company is that what they produce is just so beautiful. Their use of lavender in products always tempts me in and the patterns of the fabrics are so soft and country based that they would suit my style of home. 
I thought I would share L&S with you as part of my Love for local. They are based in the Lincolnshire wolds and if you like the sound of what they do, take a trip to their Facebook and website HERE.











Post By Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig