Tuesday 28 October 2014

Happy Autumn Days

Happy Autumn Days


I love it when you just are happy. I find it doesn't hit me everyday, but today even though I have had a stressful morning with the kids, I just feel so.......happy.

I have decided that there are a few contributing factors to this feeling though and I thought I would share them with you.

1. It's a crisp Autumn day but so gloriously sunny, I believe this is the perfect weather day!! All those beautiful colours on the trees and the joy of wearing sunglasses with a coat makes it just perfect.
2. I feel loved.
3. I have plans that are in motion and not just plans. This makes projects far more exciting when you can see things coming together rather than them being a blueprint in your head.
4. I have dates set with some girlfriends so I am looking forward to them.
And...
5. I have a lovely home, food to eat, nice clothes to wear and a family.

It is funny how quickly you can forget all the good things in life, this list is just a small portion of what makes me happy, and I find it good to acknowledge what is making you happy so that you can be thankful for it.

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig