Monday 29 September 2014

*New Feature* Family Fashion Photo Shoot - Apple Picking

*New Feature* Family Fashion Shoot - Apple Picking

The other day we had a stroll around my parents orchard and picked a few apples that we then turned into some Apple, Cinnamon and Honey Cakes. I love the Autumn especially for the fashion change, tights and boots become a staple and I love layering up in jumpers and coats.
These outfits are perfect for roaming round the garden and enjoying times outside.

I wore; ZARA oversized wool jumper, ASOS jeans, TKmaxx leather boots and a New Look shawl scarf.

Raphael wore; Next bobble hat, H&M Navy top/Stripe top, H&M yellow twill trousers and Lacoste shoes.

Giulietta wore; H&M berry hat, snood, denim dress and tights. 












Credits to my sister Gabriella for the photographs!


Post by Emily


SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig