Wednesday 24 September 2014

*New Feature* Family Fashion Photo Shoot - In The Countryside

*New Feature* Family Fashion Photo Shoot - In The Countryside

We hope you enjoy this new feature! Each week we will showcase, as a family, some outfits giving you clear links as to where you can get each piece from. In a way, this will eliminate our Weekly Catwalk feature as you will see more photos on one outfit and how we wear them out and about rather than just a photo of our outfits. (Plus, I seem to be quite busy at the moment and the Weekly Catwalk takes quite a lot of time! Sorry!) 

This week we enjoyed a walk around some barns in the Lincolnshire countryside. We took my Mum's cart and had a climb on a few hay bales (sorry Mr Farmer)! It was beautifully sunny but so windy as we were right in the middle of some Lincolnshire flat land.

I wore; Hunter Boots, Marks and Spencer Coat (This is from last year but there are a lot of pink coats about this Autumn. See link at the bottom of page for one I also love!) Missguided Skirt and H&M jumper.

Raphael wore; Primark Shirt and Tee, Next Gilet, H&M Trousers and Hunter Boots.

Giulietta wore; Gap Jacket, Next Top, Next Shorts and Hunter Boots.

Enjoy!













Photo Credits go to my 14 year old Sister, Gabriella! 

Shop like us at;
Gap Outlet and Primark are not online, I use the local Lincoln stores.

Post by Emily
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Aww Emily you look really sweet wearing your Hunter Wellies with Tights, I always wear Tights when I've got my Wellies on.
    Julia
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig