Sunday 21 September 2014

Flowers Flowers Flowers

Flowers Flowers Flowers



As you all know, being a florist I can get my hands on some of the most beautiful flowers however alot of the time I just stick to the basics. This week I was lucky enough to be able to get some stunning Ohara Roses which are just these huge beautiful blooms with large heads and an amazing amount of petals. I was also able to get some of the most beautiful baby pink Hydrangea and some huge headed green Hydrangea. Even before last weeks Roses have died off I already have new blooms filling the house. I absolutely love them! 


With regards to placing them in you home, I don't know if there is anything more romantic than having flowers in your bedroom. I have never taken flowers up to our attic bedroom as I didn't really like before I sorted it last week. Now though, I feel they may appear more regularly. I also love flowers in the living area. As we are a bit more open plan, where ever you put them, you are able to  appreciate them and see them all day every day. 




In reality, the beauty of flowers is that were ever you put them you are always going to love! 
Just enjoy the beauty!

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig