Sunday 27 July 2014

Too Busy For Words

Too Busy For Words


Goodness me, our life has been so busy the last two weeks.
Weekends away separately, birthdays, anniversaries, days out, celebrations, holiday prepping and work. I cannot tell just how tricky it has been to get to the computer and have a proper blogging session. Rob has fortunately done a couple which I just need to get on and post so I am sure you will enjoy them.
Next week at some point we should be getting away to France, but I am unsure when due to the kids getting their passports delayed! That has been a completely different stress! So I am afraid we won't be posting as much as we enjoy a family break together! 
This weather has also been amazing, part of me is not stressing about the passports as it is so beautiful here, if we don't get away we will be doing a lot of day trips!
With the mix of Raph's Birthday, our anniversary, Rob's Dad's birthday and his parents anniversary, the end of July is always a busy time for us. My Sister also had an engagement party last night and today with lots of errands to run and a big house clean to do (including bedding wash), I am already looking forward to bed!
Enjoy your time in the sunshine!

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig