Friday 18 July 2014

Seasonal Sandals - Birkenstock

Seasonal Sandals - Birkenstock

Type *Birkenstock Fashion* into Google and reams of pictures will come up of gorgeous male and female models, bloggers and stars strutting around in this seasons must haves!
The "Slider" as it is termed, is a shoe that one presumably "Slides" into, and seems to be a big hit in major shoe shops and online.
Leading the way though are an older company who have been producing the shoes for many many years. Birkenstock, a German company, have been producing practical leather sandals for a long time, but I think 2014 might be their year.
I, a sucker for shoes, have just purchased my first pair from Office and have already fallen in love with them. I knew it was inevitable that I was going to get a pair about a month ago when I started looking into what colour I wanted. There are so many to choose from!
I knew I wanted something that would last me and match a lot of clothes I already have. I got it down to Black or White. May seem boring, but these will never date, and when you are spending £40 on a pair, you want to think you are going to enjoy wearing them lots.
Walking into Office with this on my mind, the black patent Madrid style sandals was sat there, and I knew that was what I was getting! I tried them on and fell in love. With my toes painted in a bright pink and my tan shining through, I felt ready for my holidays in these shoes!
I then took to the internet and got some pictures of the other colours to inspire you! I want them all! They also have a huge range for guys and kids!! Help me!!


Black patent £39.99 Pink £44.50 Yellow £44.50 all ASOS
White £45 Blue £45 Grey £45 all Schuh


White £50 Black £50 Grey £50 all Schuh
Brown £64.95 ASOS


White £37 Bright Pink £40 Navy £37 Rose £40 white £35 Brown £35 all Schuh

If you want to purchase, here are some helpful websites!! (Click if you dare!)

Post by Emily





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig