Tuesday 29 July 2014

Last Week's Catwalk

Last Week's Catwalk


This week has been beautifully warm so I have found Etta has started off in outfits then usually ended up in just a vest.
The little cutie was wearing hand me down pink shorts with a Next stripy tee. A beautiful Mini Boden chicken dress and Mini Boden leggings. I love these and they wash so beautifully. A white vest was enough clothing to be wearing one day but I did put one of her homemade skirts to match. Her Primark tee matched her blue spotty Next trousers perfectly. On one of the super hot days she wore just a Mini Boden vest which came from a pack of of beautiful pattered vests. And finally, to match her beautiful new red shoes, she wore jeans and a striped top all from Next.


Raphael wore some nice clothes this week. His blue panthers tee is a new season Zara one which he wore with berry skinny joggers from Next. His beautiful 3 tee is by Bob and Blossom and I got it from Amazon by a shop call Gemini Joe. He wore it with Primark skinny jeans and his new birthday Vans. His bear tee is a Nutmeg one worn with Next chinos. His Harlem tee and dark wash jeans are both new season Zara. His striped top is H&M with his Next coral shorts. His hat was a birthday present from a friend which he wore quite a bit. Finally his panthers hoodie is another Zara one worn with his Zara jeans.


I started off with a Zara tee, ASOS black twill trousers and my Birkenstock black sandals. Then I had some white ASOS twill trousers, a next spotty top and Zara Jacket from their sale. My fluorescent orange top is from BOOHOO which I wore with River Island jeans. The red shirt is a Primark one which I wore with some more River Island jeans and Next wedges. The leopard print dress was a great find in Zara and in the sale, I wore that with some Next heeled sandals. Finally my yellow top was from Asda and my pattered trousers are very old Primark!


Rob wore his beloved coral Primark shorts with a Ralph Lauren tee and Lacoste flip flops. A white shirt from somewhere?!? And some H&M dark jeans. A Next check shirt with Primark chinos. And finally another Next check shirt with old H&M shorts and Lacoste boat shoes. 


Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig