Monday 21 July 2014

Last Week's Catwalk

Last Week's Catwalk


Well what a dude! Raph started his week with a Next cap backwards, Next skinny joggers in navy and a stripe Primark tee. He is looking so big now! He then went on to his lovely Joules stripe tee, which I think I love more than he does! It washes so well and just looks great! He wore that with his Tesco shorts that still look good even after multiple washes. Then more stripes with a H&M tee and the same Tesco Shorts. It must of been a stripy week looking at these, as his blue Next stripy shirt was matched to his denim shorts, which were also Tesco ones. His stars tee is a Primark one and he wore that with Next Stripe shorts. Finally, just so he had stripes on every day, a Nutmeg shirt and Next shorts!! 


Etta is getting harder to photograph as if I am not quick enough she is crawling off and if she is off and I grab her she wants to stand!! 
Her Nautical dress is Next with red stripe Boden leggings. Her stripe tunic is a Next one and she wore a Cath Kidston Hankie as a bib. Her stripe shirt dress is H&M and her grey tunic is Next. The blue spot leggings and pink cardi are Boden and her check top was a hand-me-down which I put with Next leggings. 


My outfits this week were easy wearing. I love wearing a good jumper. This black Next one is so soft and just easy to pull on with coloured jeans. I wore my River Island plum jeans with it and it was an easy pull on outfit. It has been very hot so some shorts were a necessity this week, these ripped ones are New Look and as they are very short I didn't want too much top half showing so I went for a thin ASOS jumper. My straw fedora hat is River Island and is lovely and light for the summer. I was loving my Zara stripe jumper again this week, worn with black skinnies and a ballet bun, equalling an easy chic outfit. My blue stripe tee is Next and I wore that with Tesco skinny jeans and nude coloured jelly shoes. Then for a night out with friends I wore a Calvin Klein dress (which was a hand me down) with Next heels. Finally for their first wear, I had my new Birkenstock sandals with ASOS skinnies and a New Look varsity tee. 

Rob has been away all weekend at his brothers in London so unfortunately we missed his outfits!


Post by Emily 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig