Monday 14 July 2014

Last Week's Catwalk

Last Week's Catwalk

I apologise for not having the usual amount of photos this week. For whatever reason I just didn't get all the photos and it didn't help that I was away at the weekend.


I picked up quite a few little bits for the kids in the Boden Sale this week. I was mean't to be saving them for giving to the kids for their birthday's but Etta's stuff was just too irresistible to keep away for another month!! Her apple dress and the chicken dress were a steal and they came with super cute nappy knickers. I also bought a 2 pack of leggings, the blue spot and some red stripe ones. And what I think was a bargin and will see her into Autumn nicely is the fleece waistcoat which was £8! I matched this with jeans and a Next flowery top. Her navy stripe dress is a Next summer one and we accessorised with A Cath Kidston Hankie for a headband. The yellow hankie is a Joules one.


I think you will of probably seen all of Raphs outfits this week but I will just go through them quickly.
His striped shirt is Nutmeg at Morrisons matched to his denim Tesco shorts. His striped top is H&M with Next Chinos. The star print tee is Primark with Next striped shorts and his grey tee and orange shorts are both Next.


You can tell this week was exhausting just looking at my face!! 
I love my Caramel Zara jacket that I picked up in their sale, I do wear it a lot! I matched it to a cream midi from Primark and Next sandals. My neon orange jacket is a Next one and looks great with my Asda George cami and Zara ripped jeans. My pink biker jacket was another Zara sale one, worn with a River Island tee and River Island jeans. I love my leopard print coat from Matalan worn with a plain white top and dark jeans. Finally my black peplum and burgundy jeans were picked up this week in the River Island sale! I thought they were good pieces to wear into Autumn and they were a bargain with the jeans at £10 and top at £12! 



Poor rob just has one photo this week. His stripe shirt and shorts are H&M and he wore them with Converse.

Post by Emily

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig