Sunday 6 July 2014

Last Week's Catwalk

Last Week's Catwalk


This week I seemed to have some lovely outfits. I started off in a Topshop Spotty shirt, skinnies and some flatform plimsoles. These were from Primark last year I think and are a bit out there, but are fun for the casual summer look. I then donned a baggy jumper which was form ASDA years ago and is a size 18 but I brought it to wear baggy and loved the colour and knit. It has always hung really nicely and a very easy pull on. I love my ZARA suede boots especially with my white jeans, the light sand colour is so summery and just gives a 'I've been on the Ranch' feel.
I got the lace ZARA top in the sale a couple of weeks ago and it is so floaty. Teamed with my 'mom' jeans it meant that the high waist covered my tummy and the top just sat and swung around not revealing too much. My C'est La Vie top is Next and was part of their sports Luxe range, again an easy pull on with leggings and looks smart in the black and white colour combination. Finally my Zara sale sweatshirt that was £9.99, super gorgeous and colourful. Yet another easy pull on jumper for a busy mum.


Etta also had some nice outfits this week. The first is an all in one which was a gift. Not something that I would pick out myself but I do really love it and It's traditional style with the peter pan collar. The denim shirt, leggings and tee is a fail safe combination for a pull on. It was one of Raph's old shirts and in it, she reminded me a lot of Raph when he was younger. We were able to use some gorgeous Boden striped Vests this week which my mum had brought months and months ago. I was so excited that she finally fitted into them!! The blue stripe, pink stripe and pink/purple pattern are all from the set of 5 that you get. I paired them to her homemade denim skirt, Raph's old chino's and Next leggings. Her beautiful flower dress was a hand-me-down from a friend. I love that she can wear Raph's old stuff, I remember when I used to shop for him, I would always think about how versatile what I was buying was, just incase I would use it again. 


Raph's outfits were as cool as ever. He started off in a denim shirt, shorts and tee combo. These are straight forward and easy wearing. In this heat I find that the shorts keep him cool but the shirt keeps him covered. He then had his lovely check Joules shirt and checked Next shorts on with white plimsoles. His Joules blue stripe shirt is just lovely and easy to wear and with his skinny jeans looms great and of course, those wellies are his favourite! The berry skinny joggers are Next and are easy to pull on, teamed with a Next tee with big collar and plimsoles for extra cool.
He then wore Next berry chinos which he has had since before christmas and have lasted really well. Teamed it with his Primark anchors and stars shirt. And then finally, accessorising with his Dad's hat he wore Next navy skinny joggers, tee and denim shirt.


It looks like our boys love A bit of berry colour with their clothes. Rob wore this great basball style top which you can find in lots of shops at the moment and some super skinny jeans from H&M and then white Converse. Then a grey H&M shirt, berry chinos from Primark and some of their plimsoles too.

Lovely week for looking a bit snazzy!!

Post By Emily

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig