Tuesday 8 July 2014

Children's AW14

Children's AW14 from ZARA

As both my children have summer birthdays, I have been looking at getting them some clothes that they can wear in the Autumn rather than the summer. Unfortunately I downloaded the ZARA App and it has caused Rob nothing but Trouble!! They just have such clear pictures and you can really see what you are buying. A few weeks ago they started putting up new seasons things so I have been perusing a lot!! I just thought I would share with you some of what I think are going to be good buys for little boys and baby girls.


Blue jumper £19.99, Blue and White Oxford shirt £10.99, Harlem Tee £5.99, Jeans £15.99, Shoes £29.99


Trousers £15.99, Dress £19.99, Top £9.99, Cardigan £14.99, Dress £19.99, Jumper £10.99

I have already purchased the Harlem tee for Raph but the other pieces are so nice as well for going into Autumn. The Girls Things, well, I am spoilt for choice. I always love the shades that ZARA use and there cuts are so floaty.
Will definitely be considering buying more!!

If you want to check it out view ZARA

Post by Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig