Thursday 17 July 2014

Bunty's Tea Room

Fancy a quick cup of tea?

Bunty's Tea Room


Why not head to the beautiful tea room that is Bunty's. This is situated right in the middle of Steep Hill in Lincoln, and is a great stop to pause at whilst climbing the mountain that is Steep Hill.
What I love about Bunty's is the owners. A couple who I can now call my friends run this little tea treat and do so very well. Matt's welcoming smile will sort out any parched mouth and Jen's bubbly personality and delicious culinary skills will fill your belly and power you up the rest of Steep Hill.
We are so lucky (I am probably quite bias) as this little shop lies just across the way from my families flower shop. We are constantly popping in their for little 'pick me ups', my personal favourites being their scrumptious hot chocolate and Jenny's homemade Bakewell Tart! There is a lot to choose from though, the cakes alone that sit by the window just tempting you in are a small portion of the delicious home prepared foods that you can eat.
With the music from the 1920's to the 1950's playing out and the mix matched china tableware, you are sure to be in for a little treat in the heart of Lincoln!









Post by Emily
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig