Thursday 19 June 2014

Something For The Boys

Something For The Boys


Rob really like coloured shorts so I thought I would just share a collection from River Island. 
I really like their women's clothes and Rob has traditionally bought from them because everything is stamped with their RI label which are his initials!! He likes there trousers a lot as he finds they fit well and they have a good collection of easy shoes. Also in winter, they usually have some fab chunky knit cardigans. 

Left to right Blue £30.00, Yellow £25.00, Navy £28, Turquoise £30.00, Grey Stripe £28.00, Denim £28.00
Find all the shorts and more here http://www.riverisland.com

Post by Emily
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The world appreciates the writings that include the knowledge and information about everyday science. I like your style and promise to come again and again to increase my skills and knowledge.
    fashion wholesale uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig